After the matches played in the UEFA Nations League last night, the group matches are over.
After the games ended, it became clear which country will be in which bag.
Before the draw to be held on December 7, our A National Team is in the second bag.
Qualifying matches will start on March 24, 2021.
OUR POSSIBLE COMPETITORS
1. BAG: Belgium, France, England, Portugal, Spain, Croatia, Germany, Denmark, Italy, Netherlands
2. BAG: Switzerland, Poland, Sweden, Wales, Ukraine, Austria, Serbia, Slovakia, Romania, Turkey
3. BAG: Russia, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Czechia, Norway, Northern Ireland, Iceland, Scotland, Greece, Finland
4. BAG: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Slovenia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Albania, Bulgaria, Israel, Belarus, Georgia, Luxembourg
5. BAG: Armenia, Southern Cyprus, Faroe Islands, Azerbaijan, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Lithuania, Latvia, Andorra
6. BAG: Malta, Moldova, Liechtenstein, Gibraltar, San Marino.
55 teams will participate in the draw, 5 groups with 6 teams and 5 groups with 5 teams will be formed. 10 teams at the top of the groups will qualify for the World Cup to be held in Qatar.
Those who finish in the second row will play play-off
With 10 teams that finished the groups in the second place, 2 more teams from the Nations League will play play-off matches and 3 more teams will receive World Cup tickets from here.